India Post Recruitment Notification 2014 PA/SA (in 22 Postal Circles) www.indiapost.gov.in
Post Name & Code:
- Postal Assistants [in Post Office/GPO/HO] (PAPO)
- Sorting Assistants [in Railway Mail Service] (SARMS)
- Postal Assistants (Savings Bank Control Organization) (PASBCO)
- Postal Assistants (Foreign Post Organization) (POFPO)
- Postal Assistants (Returned Letter Offices) (PARLO)
- Postal Assistants (Mail Motor Services) (POMMS)
- Postal Assistants (Circle And Regional Offices) (PACO -RO)
Circle-wise Vacancy Details
|Circle Code||Postal Circle||Total Post||Details|
|11||Andhra Pradesh (A.P.)||541||View Details|
|18||Himachal Pradesh (H.P.)||89||View Details|
|19||Jammu & Kashmir||131||View Details|
|23||Madhya Pradesh (M.P)||269||View Details|
|25||North East||100||View Details|
|29||Tamil Nadu||1023||View Details|
|30||Uttar Pradesh (U.P.)||668||View Details|
|32||West Bengal||698||View Details|
Eligibility for above vacanciesAge limit: 18-27 years - (a) For General Category (Unreserved Applicants) the applicable relaxation is provided to persons belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-serviceman candidates as per the extant orders. The age limit will be as on 27.03.2014.
(1) 10+2 standard or 12th class pass from a recognized university or Board of School Education or Board of Secondary Education with English as a compulsory subject (excluding vocational streams).
(2) The applicants should have studied local language of the State or Union Territory of the concerned Postal Circle or in Hindi as a subject at least in Matriculation level or equivalent.
Cost of Application Form Registration: Rs. 100/- for all categories of applicants who have registered.
Examination fee: The Examination fee prescribed for all male applicants in General and OBC categories is Rs. 400/-. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Physically Impaired/ Women are exempted from payment of Examination Fee.
Mode of Payment: The applicants have to approach their nearest e-payment Post Offices, (listed under e-payment link of www.pasadrexam2014.in) and to produce Fee Payment Challan printed by him & to pay the FEE in CASH (INR) only. Once the fee has been paid, the Registration process is completed.
How to ApplyMode of Apply : The aspiring candidates are requested to access the website: www.pasadrexam2014.in for further details like vacancies, eligibility criteria, details of fee etc. The Applications are to be submitted on line and the last date for registration of applications on line is 23:59 Hours of 27th March, 2014.
- The applicant can apply for only one Postal Circle and if an applicant registers more than one application on-line, his/her candidature is liable to be rejected without any communication.
- The Applicants after successful registration of the On-Line Application are advised to keep print out of the “PREVIEW” of his Application, copy of fee challan, receipt issued by the Post office and Registration slip for any future reference
Click here to read Instructions “How to Apply ? “
Click here to Apply online (for all Circles) - (Registration link will available soon…)
Date for start Online Registration: 26.02.2014
Last date of Online Application: 27.03.2014